OUR SHIMANO SERVICE CENTRE CARRIES OUT SERVICING AND REPAIRS ON ALL BICYCLES.
We are proud to be Australia’s first Shimano Service centre. Offering a full range of small parts from Shimano and their associate brands.
A service offers a thorough check-up on the bike to keep it running smoothly.
Our workshop caters from kids bikes through to professional level road, triathlon and mountain bikes including suspension servicing and set up.
- Wipe down frame and inspect cycle (we will advise if extra work is needed)
- Inspect frame and forks
- Adjust gears (front and rear)
- Adjust brakes (front and rear)
- Oil chain
- Check condition of headset
- Check condition of and inflate tyres
- Check both wheels (hubs and spokes)
- Safety check (check nuts and bolts and moving parts)
- Replace valve caps, washers,bolts, etc. where necessary
- A deluxe service is recommended every 3 to 9 months, dependent on use, and includes the general service plus:
- Check chain and cassette for wear (and clean if required)
- Replace chain and cassette if necessary (parts not included)
- True wheels
- Check both wheel hubs and adjust if needed
- Check and tighten headset
- Check and replace cables if necessary (parts not included)
- Check and replace brake pads if necessary (parts not included)
- A full service is recommended every 12 to 18 months for those who use their bike heavily. It includes deluxe service, plus:
- Strip bicycle to frame clean and check alignment
- Degrease all parts and service as required
- Replace all cables and brake pads as necessary (parts not included)
- Clean wheels
- Replace tyres if necessary (parts not included)
- Reset tyre and he